Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tech task #1- Who are you?

Hey everyone!
My name is Marley Riddell and I grew up on a farm in Bethune Saskatchewan. I have a large family consisting of a dad and step mom, a mom and step dad, 2 older sisters, a younger brother and 2 younger step brothers. I love spending time with my family and friends whenever possible, which can sometimes be hard with my busy schedule from work and school. Some things I enjoy doing in my free time are reading, playing volleyball and being outdoors.
I am currently living in Regina while going to university in the Prek-5 Education program (3rd year). I have always wanted to be a teacher and that has only increased since starting the program and doing my pre-internship this year.This summer I will be working at the University of Regina for the Summer Sports School program, I will be working with kids and teaching them how to play different sports both indoor and out.
I am looking forward to, but also very nervous for, this class and learning how I can include technology in my teaching to help enrich and make it better. I know very little about technology so it will be extremely helpful for my teaching in years to come.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment