Monday 27 May 2013

So excited but so nervous

This week I received my letter for internship. I will be interning in Wapella Elementary school with their grade 1/2 class. I called the school and talked to the principal to set up a meeting. I will be heading there to meet him, my cooperating teacher and hopefully some of the students I will be teaching in June.

I am extremely excited for my internship, but at the same time I'm really nervous. I am extremely excited to meet my students and coop and talk to her about what we'll be doing for the semester and share some of our ideas for things we want to try out but I also keep thinking about all the what ifs. What if my students don't like me? What if I don't do a good job? What if my coop and I don't see eye to eye? and so on.. I know that once I meet my coop and get to the school, some of these nerves will go away but probably not all of them.

My question for everyone else, what are some of the things you're nervous about for internship?

No comments:

Post a Comment